- New Products
- Outdoor Fires
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires
- Gas Stoves
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves
- Boiler Stoves
- Open Convector Fires
- Electric Fires and Stoves
- Range Cookers
- New Products (63)
- Outdoor Fires (21)
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel (195) +-
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires (124)
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel (140) +-
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply (243) +-
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires (75) +-
- Gas Stoves (39)
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves (81)
- Boiler Stoves (14)
- Fireplaces (42)
- Open Convector Fires (4)
- Electric Fires and Stoves (52)
- Range Cookers (0)
- Accessories (44)
Morsø Grill ’17 is a beautiful piece of terrace furniture that will mean even more opportunities for sensational food in the open. The barbecue as such consists of a ‘bowl’, a grilling grid and a frying plate. Combined, totalling a diameter of 60 centimetres and individually adjustable in height, the two semicircles can be swivelled aside and thus facilitate simultaneous barbecuing at various levels.
Thus, you can for instance barbecue the meat on the plate or grid at high temperatures while heating bread or vegetables at lower temperatures.
One of the many advantages of cast iron is the surface structure’s many small pores that will absorb the meat’s fat and flavours and thus guarantee the optimal taste experience. Morsø Grill ’17 performs equally well on charcoal, briquettes or ordinary wood.
After cooking, the plate and grid are swivelled aside; and now, the ‘bowl’ will function as a decorative open-fire pit – thus securing a cosy and cheerful atmosphere. As long as you have firewood, there will be cheerful company.