- New Products
- Outdoor Fires
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires
- Gas Stoves
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves
- Boiler Stoves
- Open Convector Fires
- Electric Fires and Stoves
- Range Cookers
- New Products (63)
- Outdoor Fires (21)
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel (195) +-
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires (124)
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel (140) +-
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply (243) +-
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires (75) +-
- Gas Stoves (39)
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves (81)
- Boiler Stoves (14)
- Fireplaces (42)
- Open Convector Fires (4)
- Electric Fires and Stoves (52)
- Range Cookers (0)
- Accessories (44)
~~Iconic cast iron grill, designed by Morsø in 1971 and has been produced ever since. Everyone knows the famous grill that taught the Danes to grill and, with its 44 years behind it, stands with classical appearance and enhances the patio.
The grill grate for Morsø Grill '71 is made of solid enamelled cast iron to ensure perfect grilling. If the grill becomes too hot, Grill ´71 makes it quick and easy to swing the grate out off the coal pit and away from the heat.
A cast iron grate is rustic and robust and has many advantages. Firstly, the cast iron grill retains the heat for a long time and distributes it evenly over the whole surface. Secondly, the grate consists of many small pores that absorb flavours and fats optimally - leading to unsurpassed results. In addition the grate gives the meat a perfect and characteristic grilling pattern.
The grate is easy to clean and needs minimal maintenance, however, it is always a good idea to clean the grate after use and coat it with neutral cooking oil. This makes cleaning easier every time and extends the lifetime of the grate.