- New Products
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Gas Stoves
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires
- Boiler Stoves
- Open Convector Fires
- Range Cookers
- Electric Stoves and Fires
- Sale! Up to 50% off Selected Items.
- Contemporary Stoves
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply
- New Products (39)
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel (176) +-
- Contemporary Stoves (101)
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel (120) +-
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply (195) +-
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires (69) +-
- Gas Stoves (24)
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves (61)
- Boiler Stoves (14)
- Fireplaces (42)
- Open Convector Fires (4)
- Electric Stoves and Fires (17)
- Range Cookers (9)
- Sale! Up to 50% off Selected Items. (12)
- Accessories (42)
Jøtul's F 130-series is a modern and stylish designed woodstove. For houses with a low energy demand this stove is an ideal option. It is compact and designed to function optimally on low burn. This will in turn give you a positive heating experience both when it comes to warmth and with a great view of the flames. The Jøtul F 130-series is clean burning with a modern combustion system making it more efficient and reducing wood consumption by up to 40%.
Integrated convection allows you to install the stove closer to combustible material making it ideal for modern timber framed houses.
You can choose between a Pedestal or a stylish base option as well as a choice of glass side panels or solid sides.
The Jotul F135 stove has Glass panels in the side and log store base a 7kw output and an external air supply option.