- New Products
- Outdoor Fires
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires
- Gas Stoves
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves
- Boiler Stoves
- Open Convector Fires
- Electric Fires and Stoves
- Range Cookers
- New Products (51)
- Outdoor Fires (12)
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel (185) +-
- Contemporary Stoves & Fires (110)
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel (139) +-
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply (228) +-
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires (81) +-
- Gas Stoves (25)
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves (67)
- Boiler Stoves (14)
- Fireplaces (43)
- Open Convector Fires (4)
- Electric Fires and Stoves (41)
- Range Cookers (9)
- Accessories (44)
Jøtul's F 130-series is a modern and stylish designed woodstove. For houses with a low energy demand this stove is an ideal option. It is compact and designed to function optimally on low burn. This will in turn give you a positive heating experience both when it comes to warmth and with a great view of the flames. The Jøtul F 130-series is clean burning with a modern combustion system making it more efficient and reducing wood consumption by up to 40%.
Integrated convection allows you to install the stove closer to combustible material making it ideal for modern timber framed houses.
You can choose between a Pedestal or a stylish base option as well as a choice of glass side panels or solid sides.
The Jotul F135 stove has Glass panels in the side and log store base a 7kw output and an external air supply option.