- New Products
- Stoves - Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Insert Stoves Stove Woodburning & Multi-fuel
- Gas Stoves
- Gas Insert & Built in Fires
- Boiler Stoves
- Open Convector Fires
- Range Cookers
- Electric Fires and Stoves
- Ex-Display Models
- Contemporary Stoves
- Balanced Flue Gas Fires & Stoves
- Stoves & Inserts With External Air Supply
WE'RE NOT JUST A FIRE & STOVE RETAILER AND INSTALLER .....
Following your visit to our showroom we strongly recommend a follow-up appointment at your location to advise and quote you for the appropriate unit.
Please note that all of Fenton Fires’ stove installers are fully trained to INFO/HETAS S1 specifications.
We are also RGII registered so you can be assured that our gas stoves, gas fires and gas lines are installed and certified by an RGI fitter.
Fenton Fires can also offer you a wide range of services outside the installation of our stoves, fireplaces, and gas fires, such as:-
- We can carry out complete chimney reports including camera surveys and smoke tests with a DVD report.
- All building works associated with the installation of your new product, including digging out chambers, plastering chimney breasts and fitting hearths
- A full chimney lining service including the fitting of flexible flue liners or Eldfast Ceramic lining to existing chimneys, pre fabricated twin wall flue, gas balance flue and power flue systems
- We carry a full range of spare parts for all units supplied by Fenton Fires, including replacement glass, bricks and grates
- We stock a full range of Fireplace accessories including log baskets, companion sets, firescreens and cleaning maintenance products
For more information please feel free to call us on 01 287 4310 or email us at email@example.com